Monday, August 17, 2009

Liars

Well, you're gonna love this one. Not only is it hard enough to get a job, but company's who are falsely advertising is just wrong and I am going to release their name because it IS wrong and they should suffer for it.

Last week I applied for an Event Coordinator position at a company in Bellevue called North West Marketing Inc. through Careerbuilder.com. I was called for one of those preliminary interviews to see if they even like you before they even access your qualifications. I spent my Friday morning wasting my time driving to Bellevue; wasted my gas only to find out it's actually a Sales position. I would have to traipse all over God's creation selling their crappy idea. Not exactly an Event Coordinator, now is it?

The human condition is getting pretty pathetic when you have to advertise falsely to get someone in your company. I am thinking about reporting them to the Attorney General. It is just wrong. They deserve whatever they get.

So, that's the new news on the job front from last week. Nothing, nothing, and well...nothing.

Still waiting for my federal financial award letter to come back so that I can find out if I'm attending college this Fall. Time is running out. Still in limbo waiting for my future to begin. Off to a low-income (or no income) medical clinic. I've never had to go to one before. I hope it's going to be okay.

Bleak day indeed...

No comments: