Friday, August 7, 2009

Another week

Entering my fifth month of unemployment. The time goes by so fast. It's August and panic is definitely setting in. All I can think about it how much money is needed for back-to-school things and upcoming holidays. Money that isn't going to magically appear on the tree outside my window. Nine resumes sent out this week and not one reply. Nothing unusual; but still disappointing to say the least.

So, I am trying to enter Seattle Central Community College to take a few pre-reqs for the program I am looking to start in the Fall of 2010 at SPU. We'll see how it goes. Unfortunately, most of the time, when you start school, unemployment stops. That's a problem because of not earning an income. This whole school thing might not happen because of that. Not giving up that easily. Going to go through the motions and apply and see what happens.

No comments: