Friday, September 5, 2008

Quote of the Day and Action Heros

I'm really into Pooh quotes right now. A.A. Milne was a genius. I loved Pooh. Still do. It's the sweetest out there as far as innocence goes.

"Always watch where you are going. Otherwise, you may step on a piece of the Forest that was left out by mistake."

Winnie the Pooh (A.A. Milne)

Onto other important matters: ACTION HEROS

Well, I'm on okcupid.com. Not necessarily serious about it, but they have these really fun tests like, what kind of dog would you be, or what kind kitchen appliance are you? It's totally insane and fun to answer and few questions, and BAM! you're it. I took an Action Hero test yesterday and I'm proud to say that I am John McLain from Die Hard! I love those films. I rock!

Here is what it said about me:
You Have A Very High Sense Of Humor, And Love Leaving The Bad Guy To Feel About An Inch Tall. Not Only Can You Deliver A Knock Out Punch, But You Also Deliver A Knock Out Laugh. Though, The People Would Appreciate It If You Wouldn't Destroy So Much Of The City.

No comments: