Friday, July 20, 2007

Update on my horoscope July 19-July 25th


As Rob Brezsny so eloquently says it...

"I'm drinking a toast to my grade-school teachers, five of whom were stern spinsters in their 50's and 60's. I may not have esteemed them when we were together those seven hours a day, 180 days a year; I may have been alternately bored and alienated by their nagging me to learn. But from my current vantage point, I'm ripe with gratitude; pleased with my ability to wield the English language and do the arithmetic my business requires and hold in my imagination a clear vision of the planet's geography. Those maestros taught me well, and I'm in awe of their tireless efforts. Now I suggest you do something similar to what I just did, Taurus. Feel a flood of thanks for the helpers and teachers from your past (even the inadvertent ones) whom you have never appreciated sufficiently."

My response: To all those out there, and you know who you are....THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU.
OH, YEAH....I'M FEELING THE FLOOD. :) Minus the arithmetic...

No comments: