Monday, July 30, 2007

Ice-Creamy Goodness!

Browsing the internet I came across a horoscope for ice cream lovers everywhere. Vegan,Vegetarian, lactose intolerant or not, it is something that the press just had to make sure we all knew. Great, another thing that tells the world what I am all about without meeting me. Next, you'll be able to tell what kind of person you are by the underwear you buy! Maybe I should write an article for the Seattle PI.

This is me. I like them both equally.

Mint chocolate chip: You tend to be ambitious and confident yet a little skeptical. You are a realist who prepares for the future. Your loyalty, honesty and dependability create lasting friendships and close family ties. You are most compatible with other mint chocolate chip lovers.

Coffee: You are lively, dramatic and flirtatious. You thrive on the passion of the moment. You are easily bored and start new projects without finishing old ones. You are most compatible with those who prefer strawberry.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/food

Take a look-see!!!

No comments: