Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Stars...

Quirk No. 5: Stars

I still wish upon the North Star. It's the same wish every time: Good health and happiness. There is nothing like a starry night sky to be in awe of the universe we are in. I remember my best friend and I in high school used to sit out on her front lawn and look at the night sky and try to figure out the constellations. We had a star map and everything. It was wonderful to be that age and do nothing but look at the sky all night.

Oh, update on the earplug search from previous post: I must have them!!!!!
http://earplugs.ecrater.com/

Quote of the Day:
"They do not love that do not show their love. The course of true love never did run smooth. Love is a familiar. Love is a devil. There is no evil angel but Love."
William Shakespeare

No comments: