Thursday, August 28, 2008

cleaning it all out...

Quirk No. 7: Bags

I am a bag lady. I love bags. I want bags. I need bags. My motto is that a woman cannot have too many bags. Yet, that is not the quirk so much as what I do with my bag in certain situations. Every time I go to a coffee shop with my sister, or anyone I know for that matter, I clean out my purse. Fully. I strategically go about cleaning out my purse. I'd rather do it in a coffee shop, than in my own place, for some reason. I don't like cleaning out my purse at home. I've tried it and it just doesn't feel right.

Last night, my sister and I didn't meet at a coffee shop. She made me dinner! So, two White Russians later, and a lovely neck massage from the hands of my goddess sister, and I'm good to go. Thanks sis! Much love.

No comments: