Thursday, October 23, 2008

friends








It's funny that in times of need, you find out who your friends and family really are. It's really too bad that I have to wait until I'm in need of help or in a dire situation, or crying or something all-time dramatic and then they all start coming out of the woodwork. And it always surprises me. The most unexpected people offer support and kindness. I am moving this weekend and I don't have to stress how much of a burden, although a good one, it is. It's just an ordeal no matter who you are. People who I thought were my friends, nothing. People who are mere acquaintances, offered. Even my boss offered me the company hand-truck! One good thing out of this revelation, once again, is that I know who I can count on to be there through thick AND thin and the best part, is I get to be there for them too.

Thank you to all who have wished me well in the move and offered to help.

No comments: