Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Reality Check

I recently had a friend tell me that this blog of mine is a bit personal. That it made her uncomfortable to read it. My answer is, don't read it. It's my blog, it's my life and I can write whatever I feel and that's okay. It's a blog! I know it's public. I think I know all of four people in my close circle of family and friends who actually read it. I honestly don't really care who thinks what. The rest, well, they can go to the next blog if they don't like it. That's the beauty of a blog, you can be anonymous and noticed all at the same time. I never put anything on here that I don't wish for anyone to see. I'm not looking to get comments. It's not for the benefit of the public, it's for the benefit of myself. I'm an open book and harbor no secrets, nor wish to. I have no reason to keep hush-hush about my feelings. This is more of a writing therapy for me and it helps to get it out in the universe of all the good, the bad and the ugly things out there that cross my mind. To set intentions that I most of the time don't voice out loud. So, I will continue to vacillate between serious and downright random subjects. Happy blogging!

No comments: